Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I want more of these days


It started out like this....

And ended up with a huge hug and way too many kisses!

There is only one thing I hate about babies, you guessed it, poop!  It's not only changing diapers when they poop, it's worrying when they haven't pooped.  I don't find comfort in force feeding Michael tons of fruit to get something to come out.  I don't like cleaning up blowouts, Michael's clothes, or Michael himself.  I hate when Michael pees on me when I'm changing a poopy diaper and I have to change him a third time that day.

Then today happened.  As I was sitting there changing yet another poopy diaper I looked down at my smiling baby and thought about how much I loved him.  I kissed his little belly until he laughed. When his diaper was all situated I grabbed him and held him as close as possible.  He attempted to show me affection, which for him is pulling my hair and skin really hard until I move him closer to me, and I knew he loved me too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment