Popular Posts

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Conversations with Crumpets

Elli:  Mommy I'm getting married today.
Michael:  Me too!
Me:  Who are you getting married to?
Michael:  Adrienne!
Elli:  Ethan!
some friends of ours that we spend a lot of time with 

Michael normally sits on the floor during sharing time at church and doesn't sing, we told him he had to sing loud this week
Michael:  Daddy I sing loud today.  Really loud.  I was good!

We were in line at Costco
Elli screaming:  I have to go potty right now!

Me:  How did you sleep?
Michael:  Very good.  I was a bad boy and you sent me to my room.
Me:  Yup.  Will you be better now?
Michael:  Yeah.
Elli:  Michael be nice!
Me:  He is being nice.
Elli:  Michael hit me!
Me:  No he didn't, he's far away from you.
Elli:  Michael spit on me!
Me:  No one spit on you.
Elli:  Stop it Michael, you go to timeout!

Ethan had a blowout diaper
Michael:  Mommy, Ethan's a baby so he can poop in his diaper.  I'm a big boy so I go poop in the potty.
Elli:  I a big girl!
Michael:  No you poop in your underwear.
Elli:  Stop it Michael!
Michael:  Mommy!  Elli told me to stop it when I called her a baby.
Me:  Elli you can be a big girl when you poop in the potty.  You're working on it aren't you?
Elli:  Yes mommy I be a big girl.
Michael:  Elli still a baby.
Me:  Michael be nice.
Elli:  Yeah Michael be nice to me!

Me:  Come on we need to go to the store.
Michael:  Wait I need to get my monies!



1 comment:

  1. An instructive post. People to really know who they want to reach and why or else, they'll have no way to know what they're trying to achieve. People need to hear this and have it drilled in their brains..
    Thanks for sharing this great article.
    Basement Waterproofing Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete