Popular Posts

Monday, March 16, 2015

Conversations with Crumpets

Michael:  I want Macaroni and Cheese!
Elli:  No!  Mac and Cheese!
Michael:  It's Macaroni!
this went on for quite a while

Elli:  Ethan is spitting!
Michael:  Ethan's a baby so he can spit.

Elli:  Mommy there's dog poop on my shoe - hey I found my piggy tail!
All said in one breath.  No, there was not dog poop on her shoe.

Elli's nickname since birth has been peanut.  We saw some packaging peanuts on the ground as we went to play group
Elli:  Mommy what's that?
Me:  A packaging peanut.
Elli:  What?
Michael:  A peanut?
Elli:  What?
Me:  A packaging peanut.
Elli:  What?
Michael:  A packaging peanut!
Elli:  WHAT?
Me:  Not you Elli, it's called a peanut.
Elli:  What?
Josh thinks I should change her nickname.

Michael:  What are you making?
Me:  Corn.
Michael:  You make us popcorn popping!  I want to watch dragons!
Me:  Not popcorn, corn for dinner.
Michael:  Okay now you make us popcorn popping!  I want to watch dragons!

Elli saw a picture of spongebob squarepants somewhere.
Elli:  Macaroni!
Me:  No, it's spongebob squarepants.
Michael:  Yeah spongebob snowpants, not macaroni.

Josh:  I'll just sleep in your bed tonight.
Michael:  No you have to sleep in your bed.
Josh:  Can't I cuddle with you?
Michael:  No, I don't want to cuddle.  I want to be alone right now.

Me:  Elli how old are you.
Elli:  5.
Me:  No you're 2.
Elli:  No, 5 me!
I give her a high five

Michael was talking into a fake phone
Michael:  Hello!  Umm I was wondering if you want to come have ice cream with us.  Yeah.  I'll talk to you later, bye!
Me:  Who were you talking to?
Michael:  Mikey!
Me:  You are Mikey.
Michael:  No I'm Michael.
Me:  Your cousins call you Mikey.
Michael:  No, I want them to call me Michael!  That's why I called Mikey for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment