Popular Posts

Monday, May 21, 2012

Random List

I'm grateful for many things in my life; obviously my husband, son, and family.  So I decided to share some things I'm grateful for that get overlooked.

I'm grateful for Prilosec.  Not for me, but for Michael.  He's so grumpy without it.
I'm grateful for my ward.  I never liked any of my wards in Logan.  I didn't like the college scene, and now I'm away from it.
I'm grateful for Eucerin cream.  Again, for Michael.
I'm grateful for soy milk
I'm grateful for aloe vera, you should see my shoulders right now
I'm grateful for Conference Ensigns.  I threw our stack out when we moved because they articles were all online, but I love to have the conference ones
I'm grateful for Whole Foods. Why?  It's awesome!
I'm grateful for finding/saving mine and Josh's wedding rings last week
I'm grateful for DVR to play kid shows for Michael
I'm grateful for diapers, enough said
I'm grateful for tissues.  I go through a box a week when I'm not sick, a box a day when I am
I'm grateful for the internet.
I'm grateful that Michael slept the full hour of his nap and is telling me he's awake by making cute noises!

No comments:

Post a Comment