Popular Posts

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Looking on the Bright Side

On Monday my brother-in-law's dad passed away.  I know that sounds like a weird relationship to me, but I really like his parents.  I've known them for about ten years.  I've seen them at many of my niece's birthday parties and family parties.  His mom was with us right before we got married.  They are amazing people.

On Monday night Josh and I were watching my 3 sweet nieces.  Yesterday I had another chance to watch the youngest two so my sister could get some stuff done.  I hate the reason why, but I've enjoyed spending so much time with my sweet nieces.  They are the cutest little girls!

If I hadn't watched them I never would have witnessed this!


If you can't really see what's going on here, look below


This is my youngest niece taking a nap behind a chair.  Pretty adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment