Popular Posts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Michael Pictures

Unfortunately Michael doesn't like the camera, he knows not to smile whenever I point it at him :( but these pics are still cute!


He loves grabbing these round little toys, but he starts shaking his fists around and they become bracelets

He just realized it was stuck on his wrist

When there's nothing else to suck on, he pulls the boppy close and sucks on it

This is Peter, Michael's favorite toy, I know it's his favorite because he sucks on it all the time

I was cleaning Michael's room and had just put his toys away, so I handed him some of the spoons that I just bought and he loves them more than most of his toys!

I don't have a picture of it, but he is pretty good at getting the spoon in his mouth

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE him! The older he gets, the more and more he looks like a Tuttle!

    ReplyDelete