Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

4 months already??

Maybe Spring Break is to blame, or spending time with our family and forgetting what day it is, but Michael turned 4 months yesterday!  I didn 't realize it until we went grocery shopping today.  But Michael had a fun celebration!  We went to the zoo with my sister Melissa and her adorable little girls!  There aren't any pictures because our camera died :P but it was fun.  I love my little neices so much.  After the zoo we went to lunch with Josh's brother.  Than we went shopping and loaded up on 6-9 month clothes, he's still way to little for them but we wanted to find a bathing suit for summer.  After that Michael was babysat by Grandma and Grandpa Tuttle while Josh and I went to a movie.  I think he enjoyed being babysat and spoiled just as much as we enjoyed a date night!  Time just keeps flying by!

Here are Michaels fun facts:

  • Michael rolled over for the first time
  • He is talking all the time, mostly vowel sounds, but every once in a while there is a "ga" or "ba" sound in there
  • He no longer sleeps in the carseat unless it coincides with his naps.  Even during the two hour drive to Salt Lake
  • He has officially met everyone in his immediate family (I'm counting all aunt's, uncle's, grandparents)
  • He is ready for a high chair, but we still haven't bought one yet because he isn't on solids
  • On that note, he goes in to the doctor in two weeks and we will find out if we can start him on solids, but, we might wait until he is 5 1/2 months to start them
  • He has started grabbing at everything, his clothes, his toys, his bibs, his diaper :P
  • He drools so much!  I think he's teething early.  Most babies drool a lot, but there are days where I have to change his outfit two or three times because of all the drool
  • His favorite person.......DAD
I don't have a picture yet, but I will be taking one tomorrow after I get batteries for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment