Popular Posts

Thursday, March 8, 2012

What a BIG day!

Michael surpassed a lot of my expectations today!  First off he held up his upper body with his arms!  According to books most almost 4 month old's can do this, but he has spent a lot less time on his tummy than most.  Josh said he was actually holding himself up one handed and sucking on his other hand :)

When I ran to grab the camera I came back and something didn't seem right.  It started out like this...
And ended like this...
Yup, my little guy rolled over!! This was actually a few minutes later when I got him to roll over a second time because I missed the first completely!

I'm so proud of my little guy!  He's shown a lot of promise for fine motor movement but I didn't think his gross motor movement would come out of nowhere.  And just for everyone's viewing pleasure, Michael also got his finger stuck in his nose, again, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment