Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being Little

So we took Michael to the doctor on Tuesday and were told we could start Michael on rice cereal.  Which we decided to try.  When we got home the first thing we did was make him a small bowl with formula, which he decided to spit right out, eat his bib, and be absolutely angry about.
Before the first spoonful

Force-fed

"Why are you doing this to me??"

Unhappy camper

The only person enjoying this

Wednesday we tried again, but with breast milk, and we made it a little creamier.  He hated this worse.  I made less than an ounce, and I doubt he got any down.  To make matters worse, he got shots.  So for some reason he's decided to wake up at 4am and refuse to sleep.  All day and night.  So today I didn't feed him.  Guess who's already in bed?  I know I should stick with it, but he's a little guy, and maybe his tongue isn't quite ready.  But that's okay, he can stay little as long as he wants!

1 comment:

  1. If he doesn't like eating solids, you can always wait until he's older. :) Trust me, in a couple months he'll see you and Josh eating, and he'll be begging to eat like a big person from a spoon!!
    P.S. I think we waited until Jenna was 5.5 months old before we started her on cereal, and at that age, she LOVED eating solids.

    ReplyDelete