Popular Posts

Friday, March 16, 2012

Frenemies

So there really is a love hate relationship with Carter's....I love it, Josh hates that I love it, but secretly he loves it too!

We knew Michael needed some more 6-9 month clothes, especially since I plan on taking him camping for a week, and he goes through 2+ outfits a day.  So I walked into the Carter's store.  Lo and behold there was a sale!  A BIG sale!  Everything I got was at least 25% off, some things were 50%.
Most of it was from the new collection too!  I'm so excited to dress him up in his church outfit, his one cold day outfit, all of the onesies and overalls, the red onesie that says "crabby" to go with the crab pants, and his swimsuit!

With matching hat and sunglasses!

I'm going to pray for another sale soon because Michael is really lacking in 9-12 month clothes too!  My hope is that he fits into these clothes all summer and fall.  They are only for 16.5-20.5 lbs, but he is currently 13ish pounds and has been for the last month.  CROSSING MY FINGERS he stays little

1 comment:

  1. I have a love-hate relationship with any kind of shopping! I LOVE shopping, but HATE paying the credit card bill at the end of the month. BOO!

    ReplyDelete