Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Celebrations

On New Years Eve Josh and I had some of our friends and their son over for New Years Eve dinner.  We made a turkey, our first ever!  We thought it would be really difficult, especially since everyone we asked about it gave us different instructions.  After taking bits and pieces from our overwhelming advice we set off on our cooking adventure.  The result:

THE PERFECT TURKEY!!

It was much juicier than most turkeys I've had, making it delicious!  Along with it we made mashed potatoes, stuffing, and corn.  I was going to make my blueberry pie that tastes like cheesecake but we ran out of butter and we were too busy to get more.  O well, I'll make it soon enough. 

Today I went to the doctor for my 6 week check-up.  I'm cleared to do everything I used to, so I can start running!  In celebration Josh and I went to the Babies"R"Us and bought a jogging stroller.  They are having a big sale right now which was perfect timing.  When I take Michael out for walks in his normal stroller the front wheels get stuck in the snow.  So finally I can take him for a smooth walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment