Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years

I'm excited for the new year!  The last year has brought a lot of changes to our little family.  None of them were expected last new years (so much for those resolutions), so I'm not sure if it even makes sense to take the time to make resolutions.  For traditions sake Josh and I have each made 5 resolutions. 

Josh's Resolutions:
1) Get 4 A's out of the 10 classes he will have next year
2) Fit into size 30 pants again
3) Take Michael boating
4) Go snowboarding
5) Go fishing and hiking

My Resolutions:
1) Always make time for Michael despite going back to school and being busy
2) Get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (yup I made a weight goal, but I'm already half way there!)
3) Wakeboard and not suck.  This might be difficult since I didn't go last year and I lost all of my balance
4) I would still love to run a marathon, but I'll settle with the mud run.  Logan has one, but I want to do the one with obstacles
5) Bake my way through the new cookbook I just got!  I doesn't seem that hard since most of it looks like things Josh and I will love (minus the veggie section in Josh's case)

To commemorate the last year I decided to put up a couple pictures about what has happened:
Our first pregnancy test with the faint line that we had to examine for twenty minutes, we got another one to be sure

Our exciting family trip to Disneyland over Mothers Day

Josh mocking me

Our nursery in our new apartment in May

Michael at 20 weeks in June

Halloween, that is Josh stuffed, not me pregnant

HUGE



Cute pictures my sister took!

Cutest grunting face ever!

1 comment: