Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

The 20's

As of yesterday I turned 20!  I can't believe I'm finally out of my teens.  My birthday never seems to fall on a convenient day so we celebrated last week.  I got clothes and gift cards from my sisters.  A few kitchen accessories: plates, cutting board, and candle.  Josh got me some running shoes and a backpack for school next month.  To those of you who haven't seen these kind of running shoes before, they are awesome!  If you've seen X-men First Class, I feel like the 'Beast'.  At one part in the movie he is running next to Xavier and laps him around the house.  That just seems awesome to me!  Plus they are so comfy!

 

Now that I'm twenty there are a few things I want to do before I turn 30

1)  Have more kids, yes plural
2)  Finish School, this one has an end in sight
3)  Buy a house, this one doesn't have an end in sight
4)  Get our debt paid off....this seems impossible
5)  Go on a big vacation after we both graduate, maybe Europe, maybe somewhere tropical
6)  Run a marathon, I figure I better try to do this as soon as possible before all of my muscle tone is gone
7)  Get new couches, and  make sure Josh stops wiping his hands on the ones we have :( I get very angry when he does this and I don't know where it came from, he never did it before we got married
8)  Finish all of the unfinished crafty projects I currently have at this moment, yes I need a decade to finish them
9)  Avoid all of my high school reunions, to be honest I would be happy to never go to any, but I think Josh will drag me to my 20 or 25 year reunion
10)  Last but not least...skydiving!

1 comment:

  1. I want some of those shoes so badly! They seem super cool.

    ReplyDelete