Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Michael Gets Babysat

This blog post is a little overdue...forgive me, for the time being I always have a baby attached to me.  Which makes this event so much more meaningful.  On Dec. 3 Josh and I headed home to celebrate my mom's and my birthdays.  My parents, my sister and her husband decided to go to a movie that night and we decided to join them, meaning Michael was babysat!  Josh's mom watched him while I saw Breaking Dawn with the girls and Josh saw Tower Heist with the boys.  I really enjoyed my movie, and going to a movie theater.  The last time Josh and I went was to see Harry Potter 7 Part 2 and I almost died in it; the chairs were ridiculously hard and being over 5 months pregnant I had to hold it for hours.  Josh seemed to really enjoy his movie and his time with the boys.

When we left our little guy I was nervous about one thing; will my mother-in-law ever watch him again after this experience?  I thought he might be rough.  He doesn't do very well around 6-10pm.  He sleeps great at night and is wonderful all morning as long as you hold him (which makes it hard to shower) but in the evening he goes crazy.  Nothing calms him down unless you drive him around and feed him every hour.  Maybe she was just being nice, or maybe he was just being the little angel I know I have, but he did great!  I want to thank my in-laws again!  It was a much needed night out for both of us!

Being held by Grandma

Cute and alert

We love our little guy to pieces but we can't always be with him.  It's relieving to know we can leave him with someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment