Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Post Not About Michael

I've noticed that all of my posts are about a ten pound baby, so I thought Josh and I deserved a post.  So here is what is going on in our lives.

Josh and I both start school next week.  Josh has 4 classes and I have 6, which sounds like a lot but one is basically online and another is one hour a week.  I'm also taking so many now so I can take less next year when Josh will have 18 credit semesters.  This summer I will have to take some classes, one on campus and one or two online.  If we keep this us we will both graduate in a year and a half! 

Josh is working right now for the same company he has been with for the last year.  He moved from customer service to a different position that is mostly processing bills.  He is looking to get a promotion pretty soon (YAY!). 

We are both trying to work out a ton.  Part of this is because of our resolutions, the other part is my families Biggest Loser contest.  Currently I am in second place, which isn't bad for just starting running again.  I would just like to say that it bothers me that Josh has been running as much as I have since I got pregnant, which is....like once, and yet he can run 5x farther than me.  I use the excuse that while he was walking normally, I was waddling for the last 3 months of pregnancy and I'm still learning to walk normal again.

We have been trying to hang out with friends a lot more since Josh got out of school.  We missed our friends graduation party :( but we had a New Years Eve Party!  Soon we will have a housewarming party for our friends that just moved.  It's been fun!

Josh is waiting and waiting for snow.  He went snowboarding once already, but there wasn't much snow and it was icy.  I would like to go - now that I have my balance back - but that requires finding babysitters for Michael.   Trust me, it's not as easy as you think in winter, everyone is sick!

I'm attempting to cook my way through my new cookbook.  So far it is going great!  Tuesday I made black bean soup and french bread.  Last night Josh and I made Philly Cheese Steaks and homemade fries.  Tonight is sweet and sour meatballs.  I'm hoping this helps with our biggest loser contest...but I don't think Phillies are that healthy.

I would love to add more but that ten pound bundle of joy just woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment