Popular Posts

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm too young to be saying this...

But where did the time go?!?

Two and a half months ago I had this...






And now I have this...


Now I have a little guy that has doubled in weight, doubled in head size, grown over 5 inches and looks like a cute chubby baby!  Tonight I gave him a bath and had to stick him down into his baby bath because he was too big for the little sling newborn babies use.  On top of that I realized half of his 0-3 month PJ's don't fit anymore, so he is wearing one of his 3-6 month PJ's.  Yes, they drown him, but I can't believe he is getting so big!  Now he smiles all of the time, he's so close to laughing, he's almost rolling over, and he holds his head up half the time. 

There are times I really miss those days 2 1/2 months ago (however, I don't miss the extra 30 pounds), but then I remember how much fun he is right now and how much more sleep I get!  I can't decide whether to be excited for how fast time is flying by, or be scared that soon he will be in the "terrible two's" and be running around the house naked while coloring on the walls.

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!! I just want to squeeze those cute cheeks! I can't believe how big he's gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously such a cutie. I can't get over those eyes!

    ReplyDelete