Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Purple Crying Stage

At the hospital Josh and I had to watch a video about what is termed 'Purple Crying'.  It is when a baby cries for no reason and nothing soothes them.  Supposedly it peaks at 6 weeks.  Well IF it actually exists Michael is going through it.  He is crying uncontrollably, in fact he is right now, and I'm home alone with him.  You could say I'm writing this blog to distract myself and ignore my son, and as horrible as it sounds you are right.  After feeding him, rocking, burping, letting him sit or lay in every position, giving him different binkies, he won't stop crying.  So I closed the door and walked away.  This inconsolable crying has to end eventually right?  I'm starting to lose hope

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry! Summer was like that, too! I just had to leave her to cry sometimes so I wouldn't go crazy! It sucks, but it will pass eventually :)

    ReplyDelete