Popular Posts

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Some Nights

Some nights, and pregnancy cravings, call for making granola and brownies.  They taste amazing by the way (thank you Internet).



These brownies were so good and rich that Josh couldn't finish the two I gave him, which if you know how much he loves brownies is amazing!

I made the granola hoping my kids will eat it with yogurt and fruit in the morning so I'm not always making eggs or pancakes.  Once again I can't have milk during my pregnancy, so we avoid cereal or I'm just sick and grouchy all day.

Well...they liked the idea, but didn't like everything mixed together.  Michael wanted his strawberries separate from his yogurt.  Kinda weird, but okay.  Plus I have yummy granola to snack on all day.  So does Michael.  He had me fill up his bowl three times for his snack.


He couldn't even stop eating while he was coloring.  Which is why he now has marker all over his head.  Why is washable marker so easy to get off of furniture and clothes but not skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment