Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Puny Piano Players

I'm trying to be more creative with my titles, can you tell?

Last week after my midwife appointment we stopped by my in-laws house and hung out for a little while.  Michael, like normal, asked to play the piano.  This time Elli decided to play too.



The best part was Michael "playing" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  He loves to just hit random notes and play along to his singing.  He also like to "play" Once There Was a Snowman.  Elli just enjoyed hitting random notes and dancing a little here and there.

Where do they get this love of playing the piano?  I can guarantee it's not from me.  When I was there age I'm pretty sure I ran from the piano.  There is only one picture in existence that shows a toddler me sitting nicely at the piano and playing it, but I was looking off towards the TV.  Maybe it's one of those things that skips a generation.

Hopefully in the next few years we can get them a piano.  Until then they will probably continue to ask every grandma if they can play theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment