Popular Posts

Thursday, May 2, 2013

They should be sleeping...

Michael and his buddy Noah should be taking a nap right now.  They are both in Michael's room, Noah in a portable crib.  They ARE NOT sleeping.  I put them down a half hour ago.  Instead they are banging on the walls as hard as possible and laughing. 

Is it cute?  Yes.  Is it funny?  Yes.  So what could be wrong?  Everything!!

Okay, that was a little much, but they needs naps.  Their morning nap was only an hour.  They spent 45 minutes talking to each other and alternating crying.  I went in a few times to try to rock one, but the other got mad and threw a fit.  So I finally gave up and decided they could cry it out.

When I first had Elli a few people said I should put her and Michael in the same room.  I can honestly say that would be the worst thing ever.  Elli takes shorter naps and much more frequently.  All of the toys are in Michael's room too, so Elli would be sleeping and Michael would want to play.  Plus Michael can open the door to his room.  Elli still wakes up 3-4 times a night and would wake up Michael.  So no more room sharing.  Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment