Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Feeding time

I thought I'd share with you some of my struggles and triumphs lately with Michael's eating habits.

First is self-feeding.  I rarely let this happen.  In fact, I only let him feed himself yogurt because it sticks to the spoon so well.
Then of course every time I put him in his high chair he is doing this 2 minutes later.
 He is also completely changing what foods he likes.  Now he wants nothing to do with peanut butter sandwiches or cheese quesadillas.  Instead he wants stir fry (he loves broccoli and carrots now), thai noodles, enchilladas, spaghetti, and ravioli.  In a way I'm happier that he is wanting to eat what I consider real food a little bit more, but it's a pain when I have to start making dinner at 3pm so I can eat and feed him before going to work.
Let's not forget how much food I find on the floor, between his fingers, and smashed all over his clothes.  For now I'm enjoying breastfeeding Elli.

1 comment:

  1. I love his foot up on his high chair! He looks like he has so much attitude in that picture!

    ReplyDelete