Popular Posts

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Best Mothers Day present ever!

The best present I got by far was Michael turning 18 months and going to nursery.  Church had become unbearable.  For the last two months I've been roaming the halls with him during sacrament and we usually end up leaving church early because he's so grumpy and screaming while he runs through the halls.

Yesterday was an entirely different story!  Because it was Mother's Day all of the men took over the primary, so Josh had to teach a lesson.  I took Michael into nursery and sat in a corner.  At first they were trying to sing songs and have all of the kids sit in chairs.  All of the kids were great at this....except Michael.  He was running from empty chair to empty chair climbing all over them.  He even tried to climb up and sit on other children.  But he wasn't screaming, he was happy. 

Elli got hungry and Michael seemed content so I went to feed her.  When I came back I looked through the little window and saw him coloring.  Well, other kids were coloring, Michael was breaking and trying to eat crayons, but he had a huge smile on his face.  I let him be and went to relief society for a little while.  Elli got fussy so I went back into the mothers room and rocked her to sleep.  When I checked on him again he was sitting in the middle of a pile of toys, no doubt licking them, throwing them, banging on them, and hoarding them from other kids.  He really seemed happy!  Josh got him after nursery and he was one happy boy.  He also took a very long nap when we got home!

Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment