Popular Posts

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

Me:  Elli I love you.
Elli:  Thank you mommy!

Michael has been saying some really cute prayers lately
Michael:  Bless us to have cookies.  Help us go zoo.  Bless us eat apples.  Bless us eat candy.

Me:  Elli, did you hit Michael?
Elli:  Uh huh!
Me:  Why?
Elli:  Michael hit me.
Me:  Are you sure?
Elli:  Yeah (with the biggest smile on her face)
*twenty seconds later*
Michael:  Elli hit me again!

Josh:  Michael, stop it!
Michael:  No!  I very, very sad.  I so, so, so sick.  I'm very, very mad!

Me:  What's you name?
Elli:  Summer!

Josh was leaving for work and Elli saw him
Elli:  No!  I come, I come!  Cuddle me!

Michael:  I want fruit. (x10)
Me:  For your snack in an hour.
Michael:  Stop asking me mommy.

My sister Brooke and her husband Nick took some family pictures of us
Elli:  Bye-bye Nickey Mouse!

Elli has had a runny nose
Michael:  Mommy, Elli's nose is running away.

Michael:  You don't get dessert, I tickle you!

Elli went to timeout for hitting me
Me:  What did you do wrong?
Elli:  Michael hit me!

1 comment: