Popular Posts

Friday, October 10, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

Michael went in the garage and closed the door so he was sitting in the dark
Josh:  Did you have fun out there in the dark?
Michael:  Yeah, I died.

Josh:  Give us a kiss before bed.
Michael:  But I kissed you last night.

Michael:  The mosquitos are gonna get me!

Me:  Michael count with me.  One.
Michael:  Two
Elli:  Three!
Michael:  No, three!
Elli:  Four!
Michael:  Four!
Elli:  Five!
Michael:  No Five!
Elli: Six!
Michael:  Eleven, twelve, thirteen!
Elli:  Seven!

Michael:  So I have a question for you.
Me:  What?
*silence*
Me:  What's this question?
Michael:  Ummm....I want to make you icecream!
Me:  Yummy what kind?
Michael:  No, a sandwich!
Me:  What kind of sandwich?
Michael:  A cooked sandwich!
Me:  How are you going to cook it?
Michael:  Because I want to!

Elli:  Look!
Me:  That's a bug.
Elli:  Bugs!
Michael:  Eww I don't like bugs.  They bug me.
Me:  That's what they're there for.
Michael:  Jenna says I bug her.
Me:  I'm sure you do sometimes.
Michael:  Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment