Popular Posts

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

Michael had a wipe in his hand and was wiping the ground
Me:  What are you doing?
Michael:  I'm wiping the sidewalk.  The ground is dirty!

Michael:  I NEED to clean the car mom.

Elli:  Poke.  Poke.  Poke.
Michael:  No touching me Elli!
A minute later
Michael:  Poke you Elli!  Poke my belly button!

Michael picked up a toy phone
Michael:  Hello?  Oh, hi!  Oh, my phone's dying.  I'll talk to you later!

We went out to dinner and Josh was taking Michael to the bathroom
Josh:  Come on buddy, this was.
Elli:  I coming!  I coming!

Michael was awake most of the night one night this week.  Josh went in to check on him.
Josh:  Why aren't you sleeping?
Michael:  There is a crocodile under my bed.
Josh:  No there isn't, let me show you.
Michael:  Yes there is!
He acted scared the rest of the night.  Then the next morning...
Michael:  Mommy I had a crocodile under my bed!
Me:  Really?  Were you scared of it?
Michael:  No!

Me:  What book do you want to read before bed?
Elli:  Train book, train book!  Mommy I sit lap!

Elli:  A B C D E F G Mickey Mouse!  H I J K L M M M M O P Mickey Mouse!  Q R S T U V W X W Z Mickey Mouse!

Michael and Elli LOVE Taylor Swifts Shake it Off, mostly because I found a Youtube video of a dad and daughter dancing to it....and it involves a horse mask
Elli:  Shake it off, shake it off!  Play, play, play.  Shake it off!

Michael:  I want to paint Michael Wazowski.
Me:  Oh Mike.
Michael:  No Mike.  I'm Mikey
Me:  Hi Mikey!
Michael:  No!  You not call me Mikey, I'm Michael!
Me:  Okay Michael.
Michael:  No, I not Michael Wazowski.

Michael:  Mommy you're pretty!  Let's put a dress on you!

Michael:  Elli you're cute!

Elli:  Airplane!
repeated a thousand times a day when she sees a plane

No comments:

Post a Comment