Popular Posts

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

Me: Do you want a nap?
Michael:  Yes I so so tired.

Lately Michael has been telling people what they can and can't do, and putting them in time-out.
Michael:  Ouch you hurt me.  I said you no hurt Michael.  Go to time-out!

Me:  Okay you can watch a movie.
Michael:  Frozen, Toy Story, Monsters, Brave!
Elli:  Anna Elsa!
Me:  Elli what do you want?
Elli:  Anna Elsa!

Michael:  Mommy you eat salad?  I have some salad, I just love salad!
I give him a bite and he spits it out
Michael:  No, I hate salad!  Mommy why you eat salad?

Michael:  Mommy you go running?
Me:  Yes, I'm going after you go to bed.
Michael:  No I don't sleep, I need to go running.

Me:  Elli who's you favorite?
Elli:  Jenna, Michael!

Me:  We need to go to the doctor.
Michael:  Michael see the doctor?
Me:  No, just Ethan today.
Michael:  I want to go to the doctor.
Me:  Well you can go next time, you have to go every year around your birthday.
Michael:  No I not go doctor.  Ethan go doctor.  Ethan get shots!

Michael sang the song 'clap your hands and shout for joy' in nursery
Michael:  Clap your hands and soccer ball!
Me:  What?  Soccer ball?
Michael:  Kick the ball!
Me:  No its shout for joy.  Clap your hands and shout for joy.
Michael:  No, soccer ball!  I'm right! 

Michael:  Hi mommy!  Change my poopy!

No comments:

Post a Comment