Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

4 months

At least I took these pictures on the day he was four months, even if it took me over a week to upload them.  I also lost the "4" I used with the other two, so I had to come up with something else.



It's hard for me to think that 1/3 of Ethan's first year is gone.  How could it be gone already?  When did he get so big?  I miss my snuggly newborn.  Oh well, he's still adorable.

Here's what Ethan's been up to:

  • Growing like crazy.  He weighs 13lbs 6oz and is 24" long.
  • Working on tummy time.  He pushes himself around in circles and holds his head up really well.
  • Sitting in the Bumbo.  He loves the Bumbo.  Here's proof that he's loved it for a long time:
Just napping
  • Babbling.  He talks a lot (just like his siblings).  He says consonants every now and then, like the other day Elli was making farm animal sounds and Ethan threw in a few moo's.
  • Getting kissed.  By everyone.  Michael has to give him multiple kisses a day or he gets upset.  Elli kisses him before bed every night.  With the giant cheeks of his who wouldn't want to kiss him?
  • Enjoying getting out.  Instead of always falling asleep everywhere we go he's been staying awake long enough to experience the zoo, stores, parks, and seeing firefighters.
Overall this little guy is doing amazing.  We're happy this cutie is part of the family.






No comments:

Post a Comment