Popular Posts

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Photo Overload!

So I am finally posting pictures...of Michael only.  I don't want to go through the ones of Josh and I yet.  Let's face it, you just want to see my cute little guy anyways :)

He loves Grandpa.  He stared at him while he washed the dishes for a half hour.

Notice the drool

I took Michael to the aquarium and he spent the whole time chewing on his stroller strap instead of looking at the fish

He's pretty good at getting a sippy in his mouth, but he prefers to chew on it

Whenever I hold him up to the piano he swings his arms like crazy trying to make as much noise as possible

He's been rolling under things lately when I'm not looking

He just got caught

I still don't know how he got under here without hitting his head

Don't you love mid-sneeze pictures?
 We went to Flaming Gorge about two weeks ago with my family.  Michael did really well!  He loved the water and would splash around in it.  You'll soon see what his favorite part of the boat was
Huge life-jacket

First time in the water 
This is what we like to call Magic Mike!  This is the pole for the table



2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big since the last time I saw him! What a cute boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of him in the orange hat and life jacket is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete