Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

Our last month...

Josh and I have been pretty busy.  Josh is working all the time and he is still taking one online class.  I've been in my sick stage of pregnancy but I think I'm coming out of it.  It seems like that alone is enough to keep us busy, but we have been doing a lot of other stuff.


  • Josh and I celebrated out two year anniversary :)  We went up to Park City, had an amazing dinner at Ruth's Chris, and got massages 
  • We went to Lagoon with the Crump's for a type of family reunion
  • Celebrated Josh's grandparents 50th anniversary 
  • Had family pictures
  • Went to a family party for the 4th
  • Celebrated Josh's birthday with a dinner at Tucanos with my sister and her cute family
Unfortunately I know we've been doing a lot more but I don't remember it (I don't even remember the last time I posted).  I will post some pictures soon, I have a bunch of cute ones of Michael rolling his way into tons of trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment