Popular Posts

Monday, July 23, 2012

8 months

I wrote this before we left and never posted it because I haven't uploaded pictures on the computer  in the last few months :P

Michael is growing like a weed!  I can't even remember my little baby anymore!  Good thing I have tons of pictures of him when he was born!  Here's what he's been up to

  • He sits up by himself
  • he is close to crawling, he pushes himself backwards
  • he eats almost anything we give him, except peas and green beans
  • he's also eating bigger chunks of food
  • he holds his sippy cups and some food by himself
  • he makes more and more sounds, mama and dada are among them
  • He is just incredibly cute!  Somehow he is just getting cuter!
He is a very dependent little boy that is constantly surprising Josh and I.  We are very lucky parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment