Popular Posts

Monday, June 4, 2012

Michael's Quilt

Last Saturday I finally got all of the fabric cut for Michael's quilt and began to sew.  Unfortunately there were issues.  I sewed the first square wrong, so I moved on to the next one.  On the next the sewing machine decided to bunch up some of it.  I decided to set that one aside too.  Then I started sewing the third one, which resulted in the bobbin going crazy and needing to be re-thread.  It's a new sewing machine and it's difficult to thread the bobbin, so I decided to call it a day and be happy with the fact that I got all of the fabric cut. 
So eventually all of these blocks will have the sides sewn on, and then I have to sew big white strips around them.  So instead of fixing my sewing machine I'm writing a blog about the quilt, pretty diligent wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

  1. What quilt pattern are you using? I have decided that I really enjoy quilting. :) I just finished our baby's quilt and I am already thinking of what my next project might be. P.S. your fabric is really cute!

    ReplyDelete