Popular Posts

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Michael's 7 months!

Michael turned 7 months old a few days ago.  He has been such a great little boy :)  His milestones are becoming less distinct, but I can tell he's growing more and more every day.
Here are Michael's fun facts:


  • Michael is getting more mobile.  He is still rolling everywhere.  I can tell he's getting really close to crawling.
  • He has one tooth in.  Michael's teeth have been a long process.  Every few weeks I've felt a bump that is almost through, then two days later it's soft mush again.  He finally has cut through the gums
  • He claps :)  Well, in his own way.  When we tell him to clap he will hit both of his hands against his stomach as fast as he can
  • He has started to say 'mama'.  He says it when he's crying.  I don't know if he associates the word with me or if he knows he will get attention when he says it.
  • He has basically tripled his birth weight and grown about a foot :)
  • He loves the boat!  We've taken him out twice now and he does great!  Except he hates the life jacket
  • He is becoming more independent.  Since I've started getting sick I leave him to entertain himself more and more.  So far so good.  
He's been a great little boy for his 7 months and 5 days so far :)  We are excited to continue to see him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment