Popular Posts

Monday, April 9, 2012

Green Bean Catastrophe

I wrote a post a week or two ago about trying rice cereal.  Well I tried again, and failed.  I had a hunch that maybe it was just the taste, so I decided to not exactly follow the doctors advice and try green beans.  He didn't like them, but at least we could get them in his mouth and he would swallow them. 

On day two Josh gave him just green beans, no cereal.  Well it turns out that Michael doesn't tolerate green beans very well.  He puked them up...in my hair.  He also had a little rash around his face and a little above his butt.  So much for green beans.  I was feeling discouraged, but I decided to try rice cereal again on day three.  He ate it!  He didn't enjoy it but he ate it!  So while the green beans were a failure (if you ask Josh who hates green beans, it's because he's just like daddy) it somehow helped him eat rice cereal better.  Maybe he realized that rice cereal tastes 10x better than green beans.  I don't know how exactly it helped, but it did.

I don't know when I'll try green beans again.  According to Josh the answer is never.  But I will eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment