Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Put me in Summer and I'll be a...happy snowman!

Okay, yes I'm totally quoting Frozen.  I'm still making sure Michael only watches it once every other day.  Since he saw it twice on Sunday he has to take a break from it until Thursday.  He normally watches it every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.  You can imagine how frustrated he was this morning, luckily his days are a little confused since yesterday was a holiday, but tomorrow might be a nightmare.

So I've taken some ridiculously adorable pictures of my kids lately, but I haven't uploaded them.  I could right now, and leave you with some fun, cute posts, but the thought of getting up right now and moving away from my fan is killing me.

Like most of my neighbors, my AC is not currently working, and won't be until Friday.  You can imagine how joyful I am about this when it's over 90 degrees outside.  Seriously, I'm about ready to punch our contractor.  Mostly because there was enough coolant in the AC for it to work until Saturday.  Of course no one responds to anything that happens on a Saturday, or on a holiday weekend.  So now we have to wait until Friday.

Seriously though, put a 9 month pregnant me in summer and I'll be a puddle.  I never want to be pregnant in the summer again.  Josh once said we can't have all of our kids birthdays in the winter, imagine how expensive that would be with Christmas.  I just don't care anymore, I never want to be more than 5 months pregnant in May ever again.

I'll stop my rant now.

To cool off yesterday we took the kids to 7 peaks.  Michael loved the water slides just as much as he did last year.  Elli probably would have done better but the water in the kiddie area was freezing.  We ended up sitting in the wave pool for a good hour.  No complaints here!  Michael was asking to go to the pool today, so being the clever mom I am I filled up the tub with cold water and let them go to town.  I read out loud to them as they splashed each other and got all wrinkly.  It was so relaxing for all of us I think we'll do it again tomorrow.  Then probably the next day and the next.  At least until Friday when the AC works again!

No comments:

Post a Comment