Popular Posts

Saturday, May 17, 2014

More Elephants

Josh and I have this running joke that I can never finish anything.  He knows that I inherited a little of my dads perfectionism.  I have anxiety when something is close to being finished, but if I ignore it and never finish it the anxiety goes right away.  This would explain why I have so many half-finished craft projects.  So this post is dedicated to proving Josh wrong, I can finish something!

There have been a few babies born recently and I've gone to a couple of baby showers.  This has led to making more elephants.  


I love these little things because they end up being a great teething toy.  After getting one tooth I would throw it in the washer and wait for my kids to get the next tooth.  Plus, who doesn't love elephants?

No comments:

Post a Comment