Popular Posts

Thursday, March 20, 2014

First, last, third trimester running

Does that make any sense?  And no, still no pictures, I'm lame.

Yesterday I hit my third trimester.  To celebrate I sent for a run.  I went about a half mile and realized that this was my last run.  I walked home slowly feeling a mix of emotions.

Yay! for running until my third trimester!  Especially when I took a month and a half off in-between the first and second trimester when I couldn't keep anything down.  At the time being I didn't think it wise to keep exercising when I was losing weight anyways.

Boo! for not making it closer to the end of this pregnancy.  While I'm becoming physically exhausted, I mentally needed to run.  Pregnancy makes me get cabin fever being trapped inside my own body.  Especially when I lose the ability to bend over.  I've already lost the ability to see my feet.  So running will be very missed.

Only 128 days until I can run again!  Okay, trying to make that sound like a happy thing is even more depressing than just being upset about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment