Popular Posts

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Elli's Brithday Party

We did eventually throw Elli a birthday party, we just did it a little late so we would have room for everyone.  Anyone who saw our old apartment knows that we could maybe fit 10 people in there, and that's really pushing it.  Since there are so many families we decided to wait until we got in the house.

First thing we did was open presents.  Elli wasn't very into it.  I was a little surprised because I took her to a baby shower about two months ago and she was trying to rip all the paper off of those gifts.


She got a lot of clothes which was exactly what she needed.  After opening presents we had cake.  I don't have any pictures of Elli eating her cake, my MIL does, but I keep forgetting to get them from her.  She pretty much ate the frosting off the cake and left the cake alone.

Yay for cheap Costco sheet cakes!
After she ate her cake I ran to give her a bath.  At this point she decided she was done with everything and everyone.  I didn't figure out until two days later that she was getting another tooth.  She let grandma give her a bottle and went to bed early.  Good thing she won't remember her party!  
Elli is still enjoying her party though, she tackles and lays on the balloons any chance she gets.  If Michael stops popping them we might still have a few for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment