Popular Posts

Friday, March 7, 2014

20 week ultrasound

Just like everything else this pregnancy the 20 week ultrasound happened when I was 23 weeks.  I'm starting to wonder if this is a sign that I will be a week or more late.

The baby looks great!  The only thing that could eventually become a problems is that this baby likes to chew on it's toes, so it constantly has it's feet up by it's head and not folded underneath it.  It also likes to sit like a football in me.  Surprisingly I don't look bigger from the back.  We got some good pictures even though the baby was moving like crazy and kicking every second it could.

It's hard to see but the baby is going for it's toes 
This was during a kick, usually the feet are closer to the mouth
This baby looks just like my others.  I think I should scan in Michael's and Elli's and do comparison shots
We didn't find out what the baby was.  Even though I avoided looking when something could have been seen, Josh looked the whole time.  Thankfully the only angles we happened to see make it impossible to tell the difference between a boy and the umbilical cord.  So I'm now convinced this baby is a girl, while Josh is now leaning towards a boy.  4 more months until we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment