Popular Posts

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Where have the shoes gone?

Lately we've had a big problem in our house.  We've been unable to find shoes anywhere.  We'll find one in the living room and another under our bed.  Sometimes one will be in the bathroom.  It's not uncommon to find one in the kids room hidden under a pile of legos.  Why would we have the problem?  Well this is why:


He wears our shoes around day and night.  He even tried on some of Elli's shoes but was quickly frustrated and gave that up.  Some days I'll hear him whining and asking for shoes, I'll go find him and see that he is having a problem walking while wearing one of my shoes and one of Josh's shoes.
It's a real dilemma for this little guy.

Thankfully he hasn't tried my heels yet.  I'll just keep the doctor on speed-dial for whenever that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment