Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh Today...

It all started when Elli had a blowout diaper.  I decided to put her in the tub.  Well Michael wanted to get in too, so he dived head first into the tub, fully clothed.  I caught him mid-dive before he smacked his head.  It doesn't help that ten minutes before this whole thing started Michael dumped at least 20oz. of water on the carpet in my room.

Then he started trying to bathe her, all while sucking on the washcloth while doing it.  


Don't worry, Elli had her own toy to suck on.


Then he kept making her laugh.  Unfortunately Elli is a little camera shy, but here is what kept happening.  

When Michael got bored of bathing her he thought he'd bathe me, again, fully clothed.  He would stick his hands in the water and then rub them on my jeans.

Sometimes I'm so frustrated, but I still have to laugh at these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment