Popular Posts

Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

I know, I know, I'm behind on this.  Last week was so busy and hopefully this week slows down a little.

Here are my cute kids




Michael is woody, even though he wouldn't wear the hat.  Elli is a cute spider.  I think her eyes might be bigger than the eyes on the hat...

Like usual we went to my sisters house and had dinner then went trick-or-treating in her neighborhood.  Michael has learned all about candy now.  He kept asking for a cookie or a treat all night, and still is if he catches a glimpse of his candy.  Currently it's sitting on my kitchen counter with a dish towel over it so he doesn't see it and ask for it every 5 seconds.  Poor boy, all I let him have was some marshmallows and suckers.  I'm thinking I'll save the rest of his candy to bribe my primary class.  This little guy doesn't need any more sugar, I can't keep up with him now.

Next year he will probably want to pick out his own costume.  Hopefully he loves Toy Story because we can just reuse the costume.  I bought the shirt big so he can wear it as a church shirt for the next year...okay, he's so little, maybe the next 2 years.  Maybe by then he'll be able to say "there's a snake in my boot".

No comments:

Post a Comment