Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grape-fest

Yesterday Michael and I had a very difficult day.  For some reason we were against each other the whole time.  Neither one of us was very happy.  After many timeouts and bribes we had called it a day.  Josh got home late from class but took the kids outside so I could make a quick dinner.

Michael had already had a sandwich, but he doesn't like to be left out, so we gave him some grapes to eat.  He looked at me and held his little hand out with a grape and said in the cutest voice "here you go".  I opened my mouth so he could feed me thinking aww how sweet.  Instead of placing the grape in my mouth, or even shoving it in, he quickly plops the grape in his own mouth and starts laughing hysterically.  

This happened a few more times.  So I decided to do it back to him.  Finally he started putting the grapes in my mouth.


 I don't know exactly what happened but then he started shoving many in my mouth at a time.

attractive I know
Then at one point they started falling out of my over stuffed mouth


Michael started laughing his head off.  We've never heard him laugh so hard.  So I let him shove my mouth full of grapes, then I would shoot them at him.  Sounds weird right?  Well it made him happy.  Even Elli was happy.


So I kept doing it.  Michael tried it too.


Just so you can hear his laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment