Popular Posts

Monday, August 19, 2013

Want's and Need's

There are days I just stare at this screen for a while not knowing what to write, but wanting to write everything.  I think (hope is more like it) that both of the kids are asleep.

What I want more than anything is a nap, but I know these crazy little ones won't let that happen.

What I need to do is the dishes.

What I want is to not make dinner tonight.

What I need to do is make something healthy that Michael will eat and Josh won't complain about too much.  I also need to hide the frozen pizzas behind the frozen veggies, that might help.

What I want is to cuddle up with my book that I've been reading for 9ish months and finish it.

What I need to do is fold two weeks worth of laundry.

Hopefully some day soon my want's and need's will be the same thing, until then the house will remain a mess and I'll be out to dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment