Popular Posts

Friday, August 15, 2014

2 months

Ethan hit the two month mark and I couldn't be happier.  Between month 1 and 2 is always the hardest, I don't know why, but it is.  Maybe because you're just waiting for that smile.  Whatever it is, I'm just glad we made it through the last month so well.


Here are a few things about my little guy:

  • He's started smiling, but I haven't gotten a picture of it
  • He laughed once, but I haven't heard it since
  • He's rolled over a few more times
  • He's graduated into size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes
  • He's doubled his birth weight!  Which I guess isn't that hard, but it's awesome!
He's just a sweet little boy that LOVES sleep.  At night I just put a blanket over him and he falls asleep.  I love not having to rock him for a half hour, he just goes to sleep.  I got lucky with this little one!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree...1-2 is the hardest! I think it's because the first few weeks you are just so excited your tiny baby is finally here and then after that you finally realize how tired you are. And then the smiles come and it makes everything all better. I can't believe he can roll and laugh already!!

    ReplyDelete