Popular Posts

Thursday, August 14, 2014

18 months

I've gotten a little behind on writing posts lately, but I'm trying to catch up!


Elli turned 18 months.  A milestone that might be easily forgotten if it wasn't for nursery.  I love nursery.  No, I love not having two kids in Sunday School, and Josh likes not having two kids in Priesthood.

Elli has grown so much (well, not weight wise, she still hasn't hit 20lbs) and become a lot more independent.  Here are a few of the things about Elli and things she has been doing:

  • Going up and down stairs by herself
  • Walking into stores by herself, not needing to ever be carried.  I just wish she would hold my hand more, but she does listen really well when I tell her to stop.
  • Talking up a storm.  She says a few hundred words, most involve food of course. 
  • She loves food!  She eats a lot and she isn't picky.  She eats almost everything we put in front of her.
  • She likes to do puzzles and has mastered most of the board puzzles we have (all expect the letter and number puzzle)
  • We'll catch her pulling out books and pretending to read them all the time
  • She loves singing.  She only says a few words during songs, but she will try to sing along.  She does the actions to Wheels on the Bus, Do as I'm Doing, and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes
  • She is always taking my phone and pretending to call people
  • Loves Curious George and Frozen
  • Likes listening to me read Harry Potter
  • Remembers how much she used to love the Bumbo and baby car seat, because she keeps sitting in them as much as possible
  • Loves swimming and the splash pad 
She is such a fun little girl!  I can't wait to see how much more she'll learn in the next 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment