Popular Posts

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Conversations with Crumpets

We just finished singing 'Follow The Prophet'
Me: Do you want to sing another song?
Michael: No, I sing 'Follow The Prophet' to Elli, you don't sing Mommy

Michael:  Mommy I watch Frozen.  You be really good you watch Frozen.

Josh:  You need to be careful Ethan is a baby
Michael:  No, Ethan not a baby he a big boy!
Josh:  He is a baby, you need to be careful
Michael:  No! I not be careful he a big boy!

Michael:  When we have lunch with Grandma Apple?
Me:  Grandpa Apple is sick, so we're going next week.
Michael:  I berry berry sick too mom!

Me:  What is this toy?
Michael:  A pirate
Me:  What does a pirate say?
Michael:  Uhhh..
Me:  Yo ho ho ho a pirates life for me!
Michael:  Pirates life for me!
Elli:  Yo ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
Michael:  No, just yo ho ho ho
Elli:  ho ho ho ho ho ho
Michael:  Pirates life for me!

Michael:  Ethan a big boy?
Me:  Kinda, he's a boy but he's a baby.
Michael:  No, he's a big boy
Me:  He's a baby
Michael:  He's a girl.  Elli a big boy!
Me:  Elli is a girl.
Michael:  No, Michael a girl!  Elli a boy!  Daddy a girl and Mommy a boy!  Hahaha!
Me:  Are you trying to be funny?
Michael:  umm...Ethan a big boy?  (starting the conversation over and over again)

Me (or Josh, this conversation happens a lot):  Clean up your toys
Michael:  No!
Me:  Okay then, I'll take them away
Michael:  No, I berry berry tired!  I need nap!
Me:  Okay take a nap
Michael:  umm...okay!  (he runs and lays down somewhere for 20 seconds and comes back, we start the conversation over again)

Me:  Elli that's Michael's water.  Yours is green, Michael's is blue, can you give it back to him?
(Elli gives Michael back the water)
Me:  Thank you Elli!  Michael tell Elli thank you.
Elli:  Thank you!
Michael:  You're welcome!

Michael:  I want salad!
Me:  Really?  Because you always spit it out.
Michael:  I want salad for dinner!
Me:  Are you sure?
Michael:  No.  How bout ice cream?  How bout cookies?  How bout chocolate?
Me:  Nope.  Where do you learn this stuff?
Michael:  Umm...Elli want cookies too!

Michael:  I berry berry sick I need my med-cine!

Michael:  Is that Ethan's med-cine?
Me:  Yes, Ethan is sick, his throat hurts.
Michael:  My throat sick too!  I need med-cine!

No comments:

Post a Comment