Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

15 Months

Michael has grown so much over the last 3 months it's really hard for me to believe!  He is roughly 21lbs and has chunked up a little (for the first time in his life).  He seems taller, but that could be me comparing him to Elli.

Here are some of the cute things Michael has been doing:

  • He took his first steps!  He still isn't walking but it's because he doesn't want to.  He crawls so fast that he doesn't want to slowly toddle around
  • He talks!  I wrote a post not too long ago about some of the words he has been saying.  He also has conversations with me, but he doesn't make any sense.  I will call his name and he will start talking for a minute, when I say something back he will keep talking.  I'm excited to figure out what he's saying!
  • He's so independent now.  I don't know if this is because of age or having Elli around, but he's been doing great.
  • He's getting his first molar!
  • He eats.  And eats.  And eats!  A few days ago he ate two large bananas and cheerios for breakfast.  A month ago he ate two pieces of bread and a full container of puffs at one meal...plus dessert.  He still can't eat every food we eat, but in the next 3 months he should be there
  • He's still a happy little kid.  Kid, not baby anymore. 
  • He's loud.  Very loud.  So loud everyone turns and looks when he talks. 

Mom I smiled now pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment