Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Endorsement

Have you ever walked into a store and absolutely loved it?  It doesn't matter what it is, but you just love it?  For a long time mine was Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  I walked in there and wanted everything!  Well I found a new store, buybuyBABY.  Coincidentally they are owned by Bed, Bath, and Beyond...so of course I LOVED it!  Also....my life is currently consumed by babies so why wouldn't I love it??  I've already made a wish-list of things I want:

  • More bumGenius diapers.  I bought a few and I want all of them!! The only drawback is they don't have all of the colors at the store, but I still love them
  • The iPad protector...even though I don't have an iPad, but the pictures on the package make it look amazing!
  • Aden + Anais baby blankets, even though they seem very thin
  • Sofie's giraffe, even though I think they are overpriced
  • One of the fifty different slings
  • One of the hundred diaper bags
  • The adorable monkey plates
  • A swing
  • The Ferrari walker
  • Beaba spoons
  • ....basically everything else in the store!!
Some of my list is unrealistic, especially the spoons...who would pay $25 for 6 baby spoons?!?  But the list grows every time I walk into the store.  Josh thought I was obsessed...until I took him with me last night and he loved it too.  If we have enough kids I think we will own almost everything in that store.

No comments:

Post a Comment