Popular Posts

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I forgot I was pregnant

This is overall how I've felt this pregnancy.  Yes, I've had annoying nausea, but that went away about two months ago.  Ever since then I find myself forgetting I'm pregnant (minus the fact that I can't see my knees when I look down).  Can you blame me?  With Michael I had had close to twenty doctors appointments, about ten ultrasounds, and two ER visits by this point.  With this baby I've had three doctors appointments, one blood draw, and two routine ultrasounds.  I would love it if this forgetting would continue for another three months, but I think I'm getting too big for that.

When I was pregnant with Michael I was in a student married ward, this equalled a lot of pregnant women.  I couldn't believe how many of them said they love pregnancy.  I wanted to throw my stretched out shoe at their heads.  But now....I think I'm understand how you can like pregnancy.  You just have to forget you're pregnant, ignore the crazy hormones telling you to cry every time you realize you didn't change the laundry, and hope the baby kicks during the day so you can sleep at night.  It's just that simple, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment