Popular Posts

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Michael's 3rd birthday party (parties)

Like I said before, life has been a little crazy.  Michael turned 3!  I still can't believe he's 3, time has gone by so fast.  Oh well.

Since we have a lot of family, we have to do multiple birthday parties for our kids.  Michael really wanted to go to Jungle Jims, so we decided to take the kids and a few cousins.

Michael loves my sisters kids.  LOVES.  So much so that I'm surprised he hasn't tried to run away to their house.  Sometimes I think he believes they are his older sisters.  He'll hate when he realizes they aren't.  Anyways, they had fun helping Michael and Elli get on to the rides.


They had fun picking out prizes and candy to munch on.  We went out to lunch to celebrate Michael's birthday with my family.  





Two weeks later, closer to his actual birthday, we had a joint party with Josh's side of the family.

Michael had a lot of fun at his parties.  So much so that he keeps thinking that every birthday we celebrate is his too.  I've had to tell him multiple times that he doesn't get a gift on my birthday, only I do.  You can imagine how well that went over.

No comments:

Post a Comment